Enter your FleetaWorld address as the "Shipping Address" as shown below, whenever you purchase from US online stores.
Name: Your Name
Address (line 1): XXXX
Address (line 2): XXXX
State: Tennessee or TN
Zip Code/Postal Code: 37212
4. Once your package is delivered to our facility, an email notification is sent that your package has arrived.
As soon as your package arrives at our facility, an email notification is sent to notify you that your package has arrived.
Once the shipment has been received, the processing time may take 2 business days.
Yes. FleetaWorld opens every package to confirm that the purchases are not damaged and to confirm that the purchases are legal to transport.
An invoice will be sent to your email address once your package has been received and processed for shipment.
- 24 hours is given to send in payment.
- Your purchase will not send until payment has been received.
No. Duties and taxes are collected by the carrier that delivers your shipment.
- Yes. An invoice for the fee of $15 is sent to you if the address is updated once the shipment has left the office.
- The fee may be charged after the delivery so you may receive the invoice later because many couriers charge this fee after delivery.
Common reasons for address correction include:
- You requested shipment to a P.O. Box. Most couriers will not ship to a P.O. Box.
- Your address is incomplete or missing vital information.
Two types of weight are measured: the Actual Weight (heaviness) and the Dimensional Weight (density/ space).* The largest weight, Actual or Dimensional, will be used for rate calculation.
Actual Weight: The weight of a package using a standard scale rounded to the next full pound. For example, a 12.5-pound carton will have an “Actual Weight” of 13 lbs.
Dimensional Weight: The calculation used to reflect the density of a package.
Length x Width x Height (inches) / 139
3. Fill out the Assisted Shopping form.
4. Give us a description, quantity of item desired, product number, and total price including shipping to our facility.
- If you're having problems figuring out the total purchase cost, you can visit the merchant website and place your selected items into the shopping cart and go to checkout. Enter our shipping address, and it should give you the total cost of item.
5. Your Fleetaworld expert will check if the items are available and email you the total price including our fees. Once paid, your expert will purchase the products for you.
- FleetaWorld PayPal account will be used to purchase the merchandise.
Premium Subscription: $6 service fee plus 8.5% of the total purchase cost for online shopping.
5% commission fee from the total purchase cost; this charge covers services related to your purchase.
FleetaWorld will require a wire transfer if the Assisted Shopping order exceeds $250.
FleetaWorld will process your order within two business days once the funds have been received.
- FleetaWorld will return any purchases in following with the seller's return policy.
- You're responsible for all return shipping fees.
- FleetaWorld will refund payment once the seller receives the returned item and we have confirmed the refund.
We charge 2.6% + .30 fee to cover all charges.
You’ll find everything about clothing and shoe sizes on:
A merchant invoice or payment receipt is a document that shows the price you paid for merchandise you have purchased. The document may also contain other information, including the name and address of the sellers.
This invoice should be automatically included in your package, but some merchant may email you an electronic copy.
Keep a record of your merchant invoices so you can provide them to FleetaWorld or your customs office if required for export or import purposes.
If your package arrives at FleetaWorld without a merchant invoice, or if the invoice doesn’t show the price you paid for merchandise, we cannot export your packages until we receive this information.
Yes. We can convert the prices into U.S dollars using the current exchange rate.
To comply with US export regulation, FleetaWorld must have the actual purchase prices of items we export. And, including, the name and address of the seller.
When FleetaWorld receives a package with a merchant invoice that includes prices, we will enter the values and seller’s name and address for you. In most cases, we will not need any additional information from you, so the merchant invoice can help you receive your purchases more quickly.
Customs requires the purchase value of all imported products.
To minimize the transaction fees, FleetaWorld, will wait till all shipments have arrived and consolidate the charges into one invoice.
Why was my credit card declined?
Please contact your bank or credit card provider for more information. The provider phone number should be on the back of the debit or credit card.
Yes. FleetaWorld is fully complaint with Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard.
It is our policy never to sell or give away any member information. The privacy of our customers is of greatest importance to us.
We are open 24 hours a day. However, parcels and documents are tended to courier only on Monday - Saturday.
FleetaWorld primary carrier are USPS, UPS, and DHL.
To translate an English language into any language,
Shipping insurance can be purchased upon request for $1 per $100 of insured value. $3 minimum.
While damaged or lost packages are infrequent, we advise insuring each package in the unlikely occurrence something does happen to your items.
In the event your package is damaged upon delivery or lost, FleetaWorld can assist you with the claims process.
* You may not file a claim for damage or loss if you do not request shipment insurance.
If your content is not delivered, or if items are misplaced or damaged, reach out to us immediately to begin the claims process.
Important filing deadlines:
Elite Shopping Service
Enjoy Free 30 Days of The Premium Membership.
Click The Chat Icon To Get Started.